• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: Is there any other country in Europe where this would cause outrage ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Causus Deli
    How dare you I wrote that in the early hours of this morning, couldn't sleep the way the country is going an' all. You still haven't given me one example of anything you have issue with, is this discussion or abusive behaviour of the dull witted? I cannot recall what I said all those weeks back but it would have been balanced I'm sure.
    Yeah right. Taking heed of the dictum "When a wise man argues with fools the problem lies with the wise man", I will contribute no more to this so-called "debate".
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

How dare you I wrote that in the early hours of this morning, couldn't sleep the way the country is going an' all. You still haven't given me one example of anything you have issue with, is this discussion or abusive behaviour of the dull witted? I cannot recall what I said all those weeks back but it would have been balanced I'm sure.
      Poor diddums!

Can you be a bit more specifc about the means that will be used to implement this new order?

Comment

Good, it doesn't need lowering with your constant gutter sniping and childish name calling.
        I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by Numptycorner
          Good, it doesn't need lowering with your constant gutter sniping and childish name calling.
          Feck off, you moronic cretin
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Yeah right. Taking heed of the dictum "When a wise man argues with fools the problem lies with the wise man", I will contribute no more to this so-called "debate".
            You contributed nought deary. If you have a point please make it, attacking is puerile and indicative of someone with no point of view apart from hate.

Comment

You contributed nought deary. If you have a point please make it, attacking is puerile and indicative of someone with no point of view apart from hate.
              Nice one
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

And what did the esteemed poster conclude? Or is contribution to a debate a heinous crime these days, is being a member of a democratic party a crime? Is having ones head up ones own ar5e the habit of the pseudo-academic? Do you have any gripe with anything I say or are you courting opinion before you commit yourself?

Go one, the maven will arrive shortly and save you.
                Nobody said anything about 'heinous crime' so why bring it up? (Let me answer). It's the type of inflammatory phrase that far right nutters use to give themselves a victim mentality as a cover for their real agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor
                  Poor diddums!

Can you be a bit more specifc about the means that will be used to implement this new order?
                  Nice name, I shall have to wait for another slight bout of insomnia to comment further on these matters and possible solutions. Just now I am happy to describe the problem, without which any appropriate solution cannot be found. If you care to disagree on specific points I am willing to consider modifying my thoughts. It is however unlikely that I shall take much notice of abuse.

Comment

Another problem is that you have categorised all muslims as non-british. there is a large proportion of muslims in this country who have british residency and as a result will be put above immigrants if these plans come to fruition (as is right).

You are trying to take a sensible statement about providing our citizens (Who include white, black, asian, chinese, etc) with housing before providing immigrants with housing and turning it into a racist issue where white people should get housing first and all other races/colours/creeds afterwards.

In otherwords a load of BNP spammy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                      Another problem is that you have categorised all muslims as non-british. there is a large proportion of muslims in this country who have british residency and as a result will be put above immigrants if these plans come to fruition (as is right).

You are trying to take a sensible statement about providing our citizens (Who include white, black, asian, chinese, etc) with housing before providing immigrants with housing and turning it into a racist issue where white people should get housing first and all other races/colours/creeds afterwards.

In otherwords a load of BNP spammy crap.
                      The British religion is Church Of England. Surely anyone not CofE should be non-british? Lets start by giving Jehovahs Witnesses a lower priority...

Comment

Working...
                      X