• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A national day of mourning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A national day of mourning

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...266112,00.html

we're f**ked.
    Call the cops

Originally posted by freakydancer

We're all f**ked!!

Comment

Dont worry, he wont make it through a general election.

.... having said that, the clown that is the leader of the tories looks like the next Blair in waiting.

Comment

The old stories of el Gordo's paraphilia interests are doing the rounds again.

These include something about nappies and rocking horses.

I wouldn't let him near any of my kids (not that I have any).
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Paraphilia: One of several complex psychiatric disorders that are manifested as deviant sexual behavior. For example, in men the most common forms are pedophilia (sexual behavior or attraction toward children) and exhibitionism (exposing one's body in public setting). Other paraphilias include compulsive sexual behavior (nymphomania and priapism), sadism, masochism, fetishism, bestiality, and necrophilia. Treatment may include cognitive behavioral therapy, psychotherapy, behavior modification, antidepressant medications, and medications that alter hormone production, particularly of testosterone. However, the cause and treatment of paraphilias are poorly understood, and treatment is rarely effective. In addition, many professionals prefer not to pathologize sexual behavior that involves only willing adults, even if the behavior might be deemed deviant in mainstream society. In cases where the behavior is potentially criminal, as in pedophilia, treatment is usually offered within the penal system.

Comment

"We're all doomed, doomed I tell you"
            "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

why has it taken him 4 years to decide to tackle housing?
              Last edited by woo; 16 May 2008, 18:29.

Comment

Working...
              X