• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please mind the gap between the platform and the train

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by that_dumb_bint
    "People should be more careful with them - you never know where they might lead you."
    No. YOU should be more careful about leaving bed in the morning.

Really. Her boyfriend should dump her for being a stupid dopey cow.

I use sat-nav all day, every day when I am drivnig and there are a lot of time when it sends me to places that are wrong or not possible due to the size of the lorry (low bridges, weight restrictions etc). But you cope with this by watching the roads and reading the signs!

Argh. I'd still shag her though. But it would be rough sex to treat her a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
      Really. Her boyfriend should dump her for being a stupid dopey cow.
      He tried but the train missed!

Ask yourself who gave her the Navigation System...

Comment

I looked this place up on a map. Unless her boyfriend actually lives down that road, I don't understand why the SatNav sent her down there.

Comment

How the **** does this tulip make the news? FFS!

I mean seriously how dump is she. Did she not use her eyes to look around her surrounding.

And why is she so orange looking? As far as i know there are black people, brown people and white people...........pardon my ignorance but where are orange people from?
          Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
            How the **** does this tulip make the news? FFS!

I mean seriously how dump is she. Did she not use her eyes to look around her surrounding.

And why is she so orange looking? As far as i know there are black people, brown people and white people...........pardon my ignorance but where are orange people from?
            Orange people are a new race being engineered by ...

Dale Winton, David Dickinson and Simon Jordan are famous prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Ssssssssssssssssssssssssh.... you're giving it away... The Master will get upset again & it makes him so tetchy.

David Dickinson is at the extreme end of the cunning plan though.... mahogany people, remember you heard it here first.
              Sorry!

Gadzooks, everywhere I turn, I stumble upon evidence of ...

Comment

Suddenly everyone knows and says too much. Ten minutes in the booth for wendigo100 again please, Zeitghost.

Comment

Working...
                X