• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Another wishy washy liberal
    Whilst approving of succinctness it is always advisable to be clear enough to gauge at who the comment is directed, Neil or myself?

I do consider myself a liberal, respecting and allowing many different types of beliefs or behaviour, at all times being thoughtful and respectful of others beliefs and cultures. But if they should come into my home and take over a whole area of my house and block off my view of my TV showing sky sport, I should say Oi NOOOOW!!! You may be happy to overpopulate large areas of South East Asia but this is Blackburn, Lancashire, Engerland. And I should give them a slap.

Comment

Originally posted by woo
      Thatcher came from nowhere.
      major came from nowhere.
      blair came from nowhere.
      cameron came from nowhere.

there has to be someone.
      He's a real nowhere man
      Sitting in his nowhere land
      Making all his nowhere plans
      For Nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli
        Whilst approving of succinctness it is always advisable to be clear enough to gauge at who the comment is directed, Neil or myself?

I do consider myself a liberal, respecting and allowing many different types of beliefs or behaviour, at all times being thoughtful and respectful of others beliefs and cultures. But if they should come into my home and take over a whole area of my house and block off my view of my TV showing sky sport, I should say Oi NOOOOW!!! You may be happy to overpopulate large areas of South East Asia but this is Blackburn, Lancashire, Engerland. And I should give them a slap.

Why would they come to your house? Is it nice? any photos?
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
        X