• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think interest rates will stay at 5.25%, place your bets...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW

1% on (say) 300k morgage is not the same as 1% on (say) 60k.
    1% on my rate is £100/month.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
      His grasp of English little better. You really are the archetypal geeky nerd alexei.
      English, quiet. Why are you not speaking Gaelic? Otherwise it sounds like you fully assimilated - let me guess: your wife is English? And so are "your" children?

Originally posted by sasguru
      What does a degree in business or a course have to do with anything?
      Do you have any formal education apart from secondary school, simple yes (and state degree you received) or no will suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        English, quiet. Why are you not speaking Gaelic? Otherwise it sounds like you fully assimilated - let me guess: your wife is English? And so are "your" children?

Do you have any formal education apart from secondary school, simple yes (and state degree you received) or no will suffice.
        Which degree would you like me to quote?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

You guys still have a mortgage?!
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              Which degree would you like me to quote?
              Alexei is rightly proud of the fact that he has taken stupidity to the nth degree!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Alexei is rightly proud of the fact that he has taken stupidity to the nth degree!!
                FFS you're so tedious!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                  FFS you're so tedious!
                  Put a sock in it sailor-boy, when we need the input from the Big Girl's Blouse section of CUK we'll let you know. Back to your spreadsheets and your Daily Mail you dreary great wannabe ponce.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

And yet one can't help feeling a smidgeon of sympathy - cooped up in his Brum bedsit, so ignorant of the world, his only consolation his Sisyphean and untimately futile labour.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Put a sock in it sailor-boy, when we need the input from the Big Girl's Blouse section of CUK we'll let you know. Back to your spreadsheets and your Daily Mail you dreary great wannabe ponce.
                      Good insult !

Comment

Working...
                      X