• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women are to blame for rubbish men

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women are to blame for rubbish men

They can ruin any man.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by Francko
    They can ruin any man.
    Only if you're weak and let your balls rule your life!

Churchill - In "Show a bit of backbone" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      Only if you're weak and let your balls rule your life!

Churchill - In "Show a bit of backbone" mode!
      Never say that Churchill, I have seen the strongest men turned into the weakest infants by women.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Never say that Churchill, I have seen the strongest men turned into the weakest infants by women.
        Are you speaking from bitter experience?

Comment

See my original post - As you grow up you'll learn. Either that or you'll still be living with your mother.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
            Are you speaking from bitter experience?
            Francko is under the misaprehension that as he's built like a bodybuilder that he's strong.

He just may be learning the truth...

Comment

Francko is under the misaprehension that as he's built like a bodybuilder that he's strong.

Steroid city, huh?

Comment

See my original post - As you grow up you'll learn. Either that or you'll still be living with your mother.
                I thought a man's role in this modern day was to provide the sperm and the money. And when he's no longer needed, the CSA help out.

(Dog_Yoghurt in cynical 'aleady being shafted by the CSA' mode)

Comment

lol, no, I don't think I would let my life ruined by a woman. But at the end I have seen many mature people to fall into despair because of one. It never happened (well, of course, the usual falls when you are very young but nothing so serious) but I don't feel saying that it can never happen or that it happens only to weak people.

Comment

lol, no, I don't think I would let my life ruined by a woman. But at the end I have seen many mature people to fall into despair because of one. It never happened (well, of course, the usual falls when you are very young but nothing so serious) but I don't feel saying that it can never happen or that it happens only to weak people.
                    Francko, as you grow older and take more control and responsibility over your life and actions you will find that as per the lines from the Eagles Song :

"And I found out a long time ago
                    what a woman can do to your soul
                    Ah, but she can't take you anyway
                    You don't already know how to go "

Churchill - In "Peaceful Easy Feeling" mode!

Comment

Working...
                    X