• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Key Skills

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet Bob has all these skills and they are current too.

I'm glad I don't have to put up with this stuff no more.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Now if you ant a really good job advert...

Check out the precision of the skills, the nature of the work (how many industry sectors use back office operations in life and pensions anyway?), the obviously so-not-made-up reference number...

Clearly a professional agency of the highest calibre. Avoid...

Originally posted by Regressive
      Great opportunity at large blue chip organisation for an initial 6 month contract role, which has the potential to get extended. The role requires a well-versed Project Managerwith experience of working in a number of different industry sectors. It is essential that the suitable candidate has experience of Back Office accounts insurance and life and pensions. To apply for this role send me via e-mail me an updated version of your CV with the relevant experience, as I am currently working on several roles of this nature at the moment. By sending your CV by email it ensures I process your application as quickly as possible. If you want to work with an efficient motivated consultant reply to this advert right away. **Type : Contract ** Location : South West ** Country : **Contact : agent's name removed to prevent too much embarrasment**Advertiser : Progressive Southwest Contract **Reference : JSIT PR0899 D0605ACMO00364313 AD0041225
      And just in case you're tempted, this turns up in my inbox at least three times a week, with an identical one for a BA...
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Would you be using Agile and SSADM at the same time? RAD as well? Looks like a list of headings from a Dummies guide to programming paragims.

What is surprising is thatt they have not qualified any of these so called 'skills' with a time parameter. Usually we see '...must have min of 2 years in .BLOG...' or whatever as if any two developers with the same years experience were interchangeable. In fact there is a HUGE variation between individual programmers but the job ads and interviews never seem to search for this vital fact. Strange but true is it not?

Comment

Working...
        X