• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Newcastle lose another manager

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woo
    "sell up and go" would be better.
    big sam will be good.

I dont know....

Speaking as a Newcastle supporter, I understand why people want Freddie gone...but I dont think it's the answer. Any new board would still have the same impatient crowd to please, would still have the same countless debts from managers gone to pay out, still have all the same coaching staff with their mountainous contracts to fork out for, and still have the same problem of the players going out getting lashed off their gords doon the toon every week.
    There area loads of problems with that club, from the bottom up, and I'm just not sure what the answer is.

People got very tired with Shepherd when he let Robson go - that was embarrassing for all of us...and it just seems like we've not been happy since the Keegan days....but I very much doubt whether him going, or getting big faced Sam in will help us either.
    I just dont think you can blame the manager (we've had something like 9 managers in the last 10 years for gods sake - they couldn't have ALL been wrong!). Souness said it best when he said "there are things which happen at that club that just dont happen anywhere else" - if only he hadn't signed a confidentiality clause in his contract so we could find out what he'd meant by it!

Freddie needs to change his "we must win something this year else the manager gets the sack" stance.
    Us fans need to realise that for all his faults, Freddie loves that club as much as we do, and he seems to have never ending pockets..so maybe better the devil you know?

Oh I dont know....it's all well saying "lets have a 5 year plan" and all that, but if the mackems kick our arse next year we'll all be screaming for the board and Sams blood. Stupid ******* game
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Stupid ******* game
      My thoughts exactly. So much fuss made over such a load of rubbish. Sorry if I offend everyone.

Comment

Working...
      X