• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wie gaat er mee/qui veut sortir?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe,

you may be at the site I'm going to !

Milan.

Comment

I'd be surprised, don't think they use any of the software you're trained up on.

Wouldn't be surprised though if it was in the area, since lots of the multi-nationals seem to be round here. From the Nato building to the airport it's like one long business park...and nothing else.

Comment

ok maybe not your place but it's in that area

Milan.

Comment

Well this seems to have dropped off the front page quite quickly.

Currently the coalition of the willing seems to consist of just myself, Rantor and LG. Any others? When are you back in Brussels MB?

My suggestion for the moment is something mid-week, possibly La Mort Sorbite, or somewhere round Place St.Géry...

Comment

mid June

will post once I'm there

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
              Well this seems to have dropped off the front page quite quickly.

Currently the coalition of the willing seems to consist of just myself, Rantor and LG. Any others? When are you back in Brussels MB?

My suggestion for the moment is something mid-week, possibly La Mort Sorbite, or somewhere round Place St.Géry...
              Sorry, got distracted - its certainly a spectacular enough bar and there are loads of others round that area so np for me.

Is Mr. Puffcock not round these parts as well?

Comment

Unless his piano-turning business is on hard times, I though La Mort would be just up Mr Prufrock's alley. Jenever I thought was still in Brussels as well.

Maybe the easiest option is to put up a poll with a few dates and places and see that way whats possible, when, who etc. Unfortunately I'm on my way out the door so it'll have to wait...

Mid June milan? We might have got something organised by then.

Comment

No doubt my French will get a spelling smiley from someone, but in the interest of friendship between the Belgian communities I did my best.

In anycase, given that we now seem to have more people in this part of the woods than I can remember for a long time, and the stories of riotous parties with CUK members back in the UK, I thought I would dare to suggest the idea of a CUK drink in Brussels one evening.

What do the assorted panel think?

Comment

Unless his piano-turning business is on hard times, I though La Mort would be just up Mr Prufrock's alley. Jenever I thought was still in Brussels as well.

Maybe the easiest option is to put up a poll with a few dates and places and see that way whats possible, when, who etc. Unfortunately I'm on my way out the door so it'll have to wait...

Mid June milan? We might have got something organised by then.
                    Aye Joe

Im back home in the picturesque hamlet of Hamilton Scotland these days - but the lure of Brussels and the pleasures to be had there are calling - calling - calling - I will let you know when Im back over if you care to have a tipple of Belgians finest ales - have you ever been to the Beer Restaurant in Brugges ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
                      Aye Joe

Im back home in the picturesque hamlet of Hamilton Scotland these days - but the lure of Brussels and the pleasures to be had there are calling - calling - calling - I will let you know when Im back over if you care to have a tipple of Belgians finest ales - have you ever been to the Beer Restaurant in Brugges ?
                      Sorry to hear you are no longer in the neighbourhood AJ - I believe I passed through your old stomping ground only today

Glad to meet up with the CUK.be chapter anywhere, anytime. Perhaps a bit pedestrian, but logistically McSweeny's could suit those that must travel.

Comment

Working...
                      X