• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stationery as a Contractor???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stationery as a Contractor???

I have just started a New Business which is Outsourced Sales. Problem is that the client is suggesting I have some business cards printed in the company name.

My thoughts are that this is a massive No NO , as indicates employment?

Am I right?

I can vaguely understand their point of view, if it's sales. One of my contracts involved a cross-selling arrangement, and the sales teams were completely branded as the company whose product they were selling, even though it wasn't the company that employed them.

I've seen a few business cards that have 2 company logos that say something like "Happy Hammer Limited working in partnership with Spacely's Sprockets PLC". that might work for you.

Comment

Working...
    X