• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mr Nice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded
    Yes his crimes seem so much more than those of the violent rapist let out on the same day after doing three long years.
    I wasn't saying he deserved to be doing 20years, but that's what he was facing and if it wasn't for a bit of lady luck and a good lawyer he was royally fooked.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
      I wasn't saying he deserved to be doing 20years, but that's what he was facing and if it wasn't for a bit of lady luck and a good lawyer he was royally fooked.
      That's the American way, you get the justice you can afford.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

you remember that yacht that was spotted off the coast down there at funny times doing funny things and led the men in blue back to a house that had loads of stuff underneath (and no that's not your Neath) a wood burning stove ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          I seem to remember a yacht with a false keel and half a ton of Morocco's finest.
          These days it would be half a ton of Moroccos cr*ppest soap bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
            These days it would be half a ton of Moroccos cr*ppest soap bar.
            No, half a ton of Morrocans, some Somalians and as many Sudanese as they could squeeze in.

People smuggling is the new cannabis

Comment

Hiding it in rock band speaker cabinets as well.

Doesn't his daughter work as a producer on C4... Myfanwy Moore... produces Little Brittain etc?
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
              X