• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is a member of Piston Heads ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant be bothered to dig out the threads from there but there were a couple of threads there that I had seen in the accounting section here.

Also alot of them on there say they are contractors.

Check out the Ferrari and Lambo sections lucky buggers posting about picking up there new Lambo. Not sure about Orange but I still like it ... alot >

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...assic&t=380422
    Last edited by Ivor1; 27 April 2007, 14:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
      Check out the Ferrari and Lambo sections lucky buggers posting about picking up there new Lambo.
      Well, that's one you can identify from here then!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
        Haven't you got some helpdesk calls to log?
        No. Haven't you got some bidets to clean?

Comment

No wonder you've managed to rack up 570 (quality) posts in 2 months!
          Last edited by Clippy; 27 April 2007, 15:19.

Comment

No wonder you've managed to rack up 570 (quality) posts in 2 months!

Are you really sad enough to go stats hunting or just a stalker?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
              Are you really sad enough to go stats hunting or just a stalker?
              Try taking your head out of your @rse for a minute - the post count is under your avatar on the left of the screen.

See, your so busy posting sh1t, you don't know what time of day it is.

Comment

Try taking your head out of your @rse for a minute - the post count is under your avatar on the left of the screen.

See, your so busy posting sh1t, you don't know what time of day it is.
                If I ever need sh1t, I'll remember to squeeze your head, too.

Comment

Looks like I've touched a nerve!

You have a good weekend posting on the web.

Comment

Hey, there's nothing (much) wrong with wasting a hour on the web on a saturday morning waiting for other people to drag their arses out of bed.

It's true, the older you get the earlier you get up. Can't believe how I used to manage to stay in bed until the afternoon when I was a student. Nowadays if I try my bones start to ache. Back then just one bone ached
                    "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Working...
                    X