• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why we need Sharia law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
    Welcome to my racist idiot ignore list...

Jesus Bob - if you exclude all the racists and all the idiots who's left to talk to on here?!!

You probably wont even be reading this...

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Jesus Bob - if you exclude all the racists and all the idiots who's left to talk to on here?!!

The racists and idiots are running the asylum now.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Nice racist statement there.

Sounds like you've got your knowledge of Sharia Law from the News Of The World.

So, you are both ignorant and racist. Welcome to my racist idiot ignore list...
        I've worked in Saudi Arabia, I know how Sharia works and I know that I wouldn't ever want to live and work in a theocracy. If you want real bigotry, go there.

So instead of smearing me with tw@t-reactionary words like 'racism' give me your informed argument against my stand point. Or feck off and join the Liberal Democrats.

KMA

Comment

Nice racist statement there.

Sounds like you've got your knowledge of Sharia Law from the News Of The World.

So, you are both ignorant and racist. Welcome to my racist idiot ignore list...
          Oh, have you not met Kyajae before?
          He's our BNP representative.

Any questions on race, colour, culture, lynchings, burning crosses etc should be addressed to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
            I've worked in Saudi Arabia, I know how Sharia works and I know that I wouldn't ever want to live and work in a theocracy. If you want real bigotry, go there.

So instead of smearing me with tw@t-reactionary words like 'racism' give me your informed argument against my stand point. Or feck off and join the Liberal Democrats.

KMA
            My informed opinion is that you're a cock.
            HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
              Oh, have you not met Kyajae before?
              He's our BNP representative.

Any questions on race, colour, culture, lynchings, burning crosses etc should be addressed to him!
              Yeah, anything that you're own EMU brain cannot rationalise, think through or daren't say or think becuase you don't want to be accused of an '-ism'.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                My informed opinion is that you're a cock.
                HTH
                Yeah, go for personal insults, why change the habit of a lifetime?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
                  Yeah, go for personal insults, why change the habit of a lifetime?
                  Not an insult, old chap, just an objective observation.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

I've only got the worst offenders in there. I think it's running at 4 or 5 at the moment.
                    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                      Not an insult, old chap, just an objective observation.

And no informed counter-argument from you either, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X