• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iran threatens to 'Wipe Scotland off the Map'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran threatens to 'Wipe Scotland off the Map'

An ashen faced John Reid confirmed that Iran has threatened to wipe Scotland off the map.

Mr Reid commented 'If the current Polls in Scotland are correct and the SNP win the local then national elections - their reckless policy of Scotlands abandonment of Trident and Nulcear Weapons means that Scotland will be wiped off the map by Iran - I have seen the documents which confirm this - but for Security purposes I cannot reveal them at this point in time'

'The only way to ensure security for Scotland then is to vote New Labour in the next Scottish Elections'

No comment was available from the Tehran Emabassy - however on the way to the embassy an Iranian exile Cab Driver (Mr Highlee Unlikelee) confirmed that the story ' rang true' .

AJP News Service (c)

Latest - Posh & Becks converts to Buddhism shocker ...
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 26 April 2007, 14:06.

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    An ashen faced John Reid confirmed that Iran had threatened to wipe Scotland off the map.

Mr Reid commented 'If the current Polls in Scotland are correct and the SNP win the local then national elections - thir reckless policy of Scotlands abandonment of Trident and Nulcear Weapons means that Scotland will be wiped off the map by Iran - I have seen the documents which confirm this - but for Security purposes I cannot reveal them at this point in time'

'The only way to ensure security for Scotland then is to vote New Labour in the next Scottish Elections'

No comment was available from the Tehran Emabassy - however on the way to the embassy an Iranian exile Cab Driver (Mr Highlee Unlikelee) confirmed that the story ' rang true' .

AJP News Service (c)
    where do you sign up to the "Iran appreciation society?"
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Can you volunteer?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        where do you sign up to the "Iran appreciation society?"
        Tehran - send us a postcard
        Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
          Tehran - send us a postcard
          it will be pasted on to my nuke
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

it will be pasted on to my nuke
            Great - I live in LONDON.

[make sure you don't miss]

Comment

Great - I live in LONDON.

[make sure you don't miss]

er so do I

Comment

er so do I
                make sure you get back in time for it's arrival then

Comment

make sure you get back in time for it's arrival then
                  should I warn the missus?

Comment

Its an Ill (nuclear) Wind that blows nobody good !

Comment

Working...
                    X