• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This will help schools

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will help schools

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6591105.stm

I can't see how anything could possibly go wrong.

Originally posted by PRC1964
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6591105.stm

I can't see how anything could possibly go wrong.

Nice idea. NOT!

Jessca, aged 13, from Warwickshire, wrote: "The toilets at my school are terrible they smell there are no seats and no loo roll and no locks on the doors and even no chains because the school cannot be bothered to fix them they have been fixed before but not in the last 6 months and the loo's have not been open for over 4 months ther is over 1300 students at our school and 1 toilet open".

That's one hell of a sentence. Great grammar. I bet she can't say all that without taking a breath.

Comment

As if girls will want to use unisex toilets with smoked glass walls, knowing that a bunch of learing boys can occupy neighbouring cubicles and tap on the glass etc.

Why do these muppets keep coming up with such stupid ideas?! It seems like they're incapable of getting anything right!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
        As if girls will want to use unisex toilets with smoked glass walls, knowing that a bunch of learing boys can occupy neighbouring cubicles and tap on the glass etc.

Why do these muppets keep coming up with such utterly stupid ideas?! It seems like they're incapable of getting anything right!
        P.S. And anyway, what's to stop bullies giving bog washes (head flushed in toilet bowls) in a unisex toilet?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
        X