• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving early "to miss the traffic"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving early "to miss the traffic"

Thousands always do that at Man Utd. Last night they missed a great and important goal.

If they are more interested in the traffic than the game and its denouement, how interested are they in the game?

Does anyone else here leave early from events "to miss the traffic"?

If I ever attended a football match I would leave after I had been convinced they were over paid nancy boys.

About a minute?

Comment

lol BRILLIANT!

Comment

I go in to my clients early and leave late to avoid the rush hour traffic.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded

Ditto

Comment

ditto ditto... although today I am working from home....which is nice
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              I go in late and leave early to avoid work.

Comment

Yeah hundreds (inc Georgie Best) left when MAn U were 1 - nil down in tha last few mins of the 99 Champions League final and missed the two goals that won it!

Comment

Well Stretford to Surrey is a long way to go on a week night.

Comment

You have to leave early to get first dibs at the post match corporate buffet.

My next-door neighbour is a City fan who had money on a 2-2 result. He's gutted!
                    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                    X