• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tennis elbow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tennis elbow

Has anyone had tennis elbow before?

Did it just go away or did u have cortisone and/or surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
      Did it just go away or did u have cortisone and/or surgery?
      Just swapped hands.
      Call the cops

Comment

I had Hell Hull and Happiness once, but it went away without surgery

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

My left hand is withered like Jeremy Beadle, so this is not an option.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
            My left hand is withered like Jeremy Beadle, so this is not an option.

My post has just been removed. PC mad.
            Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
              Has anyone had tennis elbow before?
              No, but I've had cricket ball.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                It started in a nasty ganglion. Made me convert to using a mouse left handed... then progressed to tennis elbow, treated with ibuprofen... then progressed to tendonitis (or whatever the equivalent is) in my shoulder, also treated with ibuprofen.

During the tennis elbow treatment the ganglion in the wrist went away.

During the shoulder treatment, the tennis elbow went away.

Never had the cortisone injection (which is allegedly quite painful).

Now waiting to see which tendons play up next... neck is feeling a bit odd...

Its clearly migrating up yer limb towards yer ead. Ive heard about this before its called migrating gin gan goolian itis.

One solution is the tourniquet. Tie a ligature round yer upper arm very very tightly. Your arm will then turn scaley and drop off. Luckily , being a lizard , a new one will grow back in a week.
                I think

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956
                  No, but I've had cricket ball.

I have a mate who has one nut the size of a cricket ball and the other is normal, the medical term is hydrocele luckily its harmless and does make a good party trick
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                  X