• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

bogus contract ad..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill
    Threaded, dear, dear boy, how many "d"s in advertisement?

If you're going to play "the big I am" then FFS sort your spelling out.
    I dunno, when they lift sections out of my CV they don't even bother to correct the spelling. I go, "what looney is this" when I spot a spelling mistake, and then I go "Hey-up, they've only gone and lifted some paragraphs from my CV, innit"

Anyways, you're only put out as someone threw a bone in your direction at dinner last night and you think I was behind it.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

"Yeah, they do that with many peoples CVs. I've seen whole paragraphs lifted out of mine and used as job adds." - Threaded

Yep. Ive seen fat balding pie eater in many a job spec.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        Anyways, you're only put out as someone threw a bone in your direction at dinner last night and you think I was behind it.
        And very nice it was too!

Churchill - In "I could get used to this" mode!

Comment

Working...
        X