• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How Sad are you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tell what that site is terrible, Mrs is like which bathroom do you like an I'm like uggghh bathroom which bathroom

the amazing thing is the cultural difference in the style of marketing, went on the b&q website as a comparison and it was the opposite ! This site is definately designed to hold the man's attention.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
      ! This site is definately designed to hold the man's attention.

Milan.
      It's definately holding mine

Unfortunately not many heterosexual men buy bathrooms.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

my Mrs couldn't believe it I was like, ahh, let's just have a look at that other one again...

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
          I tell what that site is terrible, Mrs is like which bathroom do you like an I'm like uggghh bathroom which bathroom

the amazing thing is the cultural difference in the style of marketing, went on the b&q website as a comparison and it was the opposite ! This site is definately designed to hold the man's attention.

Milan.
          Not for long. Hubby says that the B&Q website is the biggest pile of crap going - it's difficult to search for anything, looks rubbish and when you try to buy.....

I'm sure he'd find Milan's bathroom site much more asthetically pleasing...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            I've just spent the last hour reading posts on cc.net!

I think I win!

And I'm also quite horny
            What the address for this cc.net site?
            Life is one of those things alot of people find hard to avoid

Comment

Originally posted by Throb_Nugget
              What the address for this cc.net site?
              http://www.chavscum.co.uk/
              "If it floats, flies, or f***s, lease it." - Evel Knievel when he wasn't jumping buses or women

Comment

Working...
              X