• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little Gems of Advice (Viz Style)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    Old toe nail clippings make an ideal substitute for tooth picks. Indeed their shape is ideal for hooking out those hard to reach bits of food caught between your teeth.
    Eyuuu
    Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Got a cliched stereotypical opinion? simply recycle it on CUK, I know I do!
      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Pretend you're a giant panda by giving yourself two black eyes, eating only bamboo shoots and refusing to have sex with the missus.
        "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

While walking down the road, fool people into thinking you are Ronaldo by throwing yourself to the ground every time you pass someone walking in the opposite direction.

Comment

Home improvement fans - recreate the sound of an expensive gravel drive without the cost by filling your shoes with Rice Krispies before leaving the house.

Comment

Wish you had a bigger TV, but can't afford one ?

Move your chair closer to the TV.

You will find that if your nose is touching the screen, the picture will appear the size of a cinema screen !

Instant Home Theatre without the cost !
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
              X