• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Englands Second City

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    That is because you, as a two-bob Yid, know feck all about football. Celtic are in the top 10 best supported teams in european football. I am not saying that we would come straight down and win the EPL, but give us access to the extra revenues gained and the subsequent lure of being in that league and within 3-5 years we would be upside the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, and the Arse. In fact those teams would gladly see the Old Firm drawn in, it is the minnows such as yourselves that are dead set against it as you know it would make your perennial struggle to secure a mid-table slot that much more difficult. For the Man Citys of this world it would simply exacerbate their yo-yoing from the top division into the Coca Cola Championship, so you can see why they get worried.

The SPL is a living joke palying each other 4 times a year in front of tiny crowds in tulip grounds....I'd ask you what its like Shaun but living in Devon I expect you havent been to a game in years.

Comment

as a two-bob Yid
      You really are a complete and utter cock aren't you? F**k me, you're almost 50 years old, nearly the same age as my Dad, and you act like this.

You're a f**king embarassment.
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
        You really are a complete and utter cock aren't you? F**k me, you're almost 50 years old, nearly the same age as my Dad, and you act like this.

Is anti smatism allowed on this forum? Where are the mods?

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
          You really are a complete and utter cock aren't you?

You are absolutely right Freaky. 100% correct. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Oh no, hang on a minute - thought you were talking about yourself.

I agree with Shauny.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
            The SPL is a living joke palying each other 4 times a year in front of tiny crowds in tulip grounds
            http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ic/2197207.stm

We have more season ticket holders than your highest crowd of the season.
            It does NOT make City a "big" team to be languishing at the foot of what is a very good and competitive league.

Originally posted by RRH
            I'd ask you what its like Shaun but living in Devon I expect you havent been to a game in years
            Well you'd be wrong again RRH. I get up to at least a few games every season and see the rest on the gogglebox. I'd go to more, but unlike Man City, our ground gets filled week in week out, so tickets can be hard to come by.

As for you freaky, are you confident the "mighty spurs" can make it 3 defeats in a row tonight?
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
              Is anti smatism allowed on this forum?
              Do you mean astigmatism? I've got that unfortunately.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Shaun answer the question re your anti sematic remarks.

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
                  Ah you mean anti-semantic. Shaun has never been famous for making any sense though
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by RRH

WTF is an "anti sematic" remark?
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

WTF is an "anti sematic" remark?
                      You know - anti-semantic. Pro-syntactic. It's an uncannily good description of you as it goes
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X