• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Englands Second City

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi
    Cities are tulip anyway... the countryside is where it's at.

Zider makes I spooky

No it isn't, unless cow tipping, incest and banjo's are your bag?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
      Cities are tulip anyway... the countryside is where it's at.

Zider makes I spooky
      You've got some mental old scrumpty down there.
      Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
        No it isn't, unless cow tipping, incest and banjo's are your bag?
        I thought you were dead?
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Quite clearly not jedi!

Comment

Originally posted by RRH
            Quite clearly not jedi!
            But alive.........as a City Fan. Which is much the same thing.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
              But alive.........as a City Fan. Which is much the same thing.
              SB - be honest now, where would you see your IRA loving mob if they played in the Premier League?

I'd say you'd be on par with Villa or Fulham.
              Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                SB - be honest now, where would you see your IRA loving mob if they played in the Premier League?

Too right, Celtic are nowhere on the world football map and their fans are braindead ******* who are on a par with Utd, infact they'd like to be Utd.....

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
                  I am fairly new to this forum, but why is it that EVERY single post will end up with a couple people bickering?? Can understand if the bickering is actually about the post itself, but always just ends up totally off track!!
                  Oh feck off you tart!
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer

That is because you, as a two-bob Yid, know feck all about football. Celtic are in the top 10 best supported teams in european football. I am not saying that we would come straight down and win the EPL, but give us access to the extra revenues gained and the subsequent lure of being in that league and within 3-5 years we would be upside the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, and the Arse. In fact those teams would gladly see the Old Firm drawn in, it is the minnows such as yourselves that are dead set against it as you know it would make your perennial struggle to secure a mid-table slot that much more difficult. For the Man Citys of this world it would simply exacerbate their yo-yoing from the top division into the Coca Cola Championship, so you can see why they get worried.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                      ... and within 3-5 years we would be upside the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, and the Arse. .

Nice one ..
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X