• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the Experts: Gas or Electric Induction hob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

granted, the easiest hob to clean is the flat glass induction/halogen one

but, modern gas hobs, you take off the iron work, and wipe the glass/stainless steel over and wipe the iron work ?

not much harder

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
      granted, the easiest hob to clean is the flat glass induction/halogen one

but, modern gas hobs, you take off the iron work, and wipe the glass/stainless steel over and wipe the iron work ?

not much harder

Milan.
      You still haven't quite got it have you Beans. The kitchen is just for show, it will never need to be cleaned as it will never be used. Real contractors dine out.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

maybe in your house

Milan.

Comment

Induction Hobs

Hi,

Ive got 2 induction hobs from Control Induction. One is a drop in unit for domestic use and the the other is a commercial induction hob that I use at work. They are both superb. I was a 'gas man' for years and wouldnt have dreamt of using electricity to cook but am now an induction hob convert. We switched to induction at work after being offered a free trial hob by control induction. I dont know if they do trials for domestic users but would recommend looking into it.

John999

Comment

Working...
          X