• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House Price Crash - not likely...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, misread post...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Sorry, submitted instead of edited...

Chr1st, I'm as bad as the fecking users of my software...
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
        sasguru,

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt as I am feeling friendly

if you read the thread you'll see that this bunch of deluded pinkos are saying that all property should go to the government upon death of an individual therefore making sure that every generation of every family is equal and begins with nothing

poor those people

you can apologise later

Milan.
        my goodness milan you got it at the first attempt
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

'http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1610266.ece'

'With 80 buyers chasing every property that comes on the market in London...'

Milan.
          Same city not too long ago had 1 buyer for every 80 properties ! Next time we have a recession we'll have a similar situation, nobody really has a clue when it'll next happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
            Yup sure am
            Just PMed you.

I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

sasguru,

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt as I am feeling friendly

if you read the thread you'll see that this bunch of deluded pinkos are saying that all property should go to the government upon death of an individual therefore making sure that every generation of every family is equal and begins with nothing

Milan.
              And thus the dynamism of the country is preserved. My kids, if I have any, will certainly not be getting much from me - apart from the best education I can give them.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                My kids, if I have any, will certainly not be getting much from me
                Not from any genetic standpoint anyway.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

lol nice one shaun

sas,

poor your kids

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by PAH
                    What's the difference in outlooks between UK citizens who love to buy their homes and France/Germany where the majority prefer to rent (so I've read)?
                    The taxation schemes.

In both cases the capital gain on your own property is taxed (in Germany for properties owned less than 10 years). Thus, it is (almost) impossible to buy your way up the market as we do in the UK.

As no-one wants to live with their family in the house that they can afford to buy as a single person, they are forced to rent until they are in a position to buy the house that they aspire to. This will often be the only one that they ever own.

(Italians are the same, many of which spend their working years renting in the city, whilst buying the house in the country that they expect to retire to).

tim

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                      Not from any genetic standpoint anyway.
                      Projection - a well known psychological phenomenon.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X