• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Alliance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Alliance

So has anyone had a look at this new site? Has anyone joined?
    Is it useful? Is it worth £25
    Is this why the forum on here is no longer moderated?
    Does anyone care?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    So has anyone had a look at this new site? Has anyone joined?
    Is it useful? Is it worth £25
    Is this why the forum on here is no longer moderated?
    Does anyone care?
    What do you care now? Permie.

No, no, no and no for me.

Comment

Nope. Sounds like an attempt to generate a bit of cash by reselling some insurance products a la tulipe99 and PCG so not really of much interest.

Comment

You get a tenner discount on contract reviews with Bauer and Cottrell. So after a couple of these you've clawed the annual fee back.

Not much I know, but every little helps

Comment

Have any of you tight gits actually joined ?

Comment

I'm waiting for the leaderboard of office totty provided for each company with a vacancy. That is one of the features that's on the drawing board isn't it?
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Will the forum on the new site have pictures enables so that another test please delete thread can be generated.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
              X