• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permie Kicks Off!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    And that is a "serious" note is it?
    Because who do they imagine is going to wipe their skiddy @rses and change their bedpans for them in their frail dotage but the children of their workmates that they so selfishly and unnaturally seem to resent so much?
    Children of my workmates wouldn't go near jobs like that. It's all done by foreign workers now.

Comment

Feck me, its called being civilised and that is how the human race has survived for so long, the vast majority will have kids and due to modern financial pressures it is very hard for a family to survive on one wage these days so it is only right that there are rules in place to allow for this... BTW The wife has a bun in the oven
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
        Feck me, its called being civilised and that is how the human race has survived for so long, the vast majority will have kids and due to modern financial pressures it is very hard for a family to survive on one wage these days so it is only right that there are rules in place to allow for this... BTW The wife has a bun in the oven
        I know she does. I bet I knew before you
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

BTW The wife has a bun in the oven
          Who did it ging?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Ahhhhh - congratulations daddy-to-be
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

I kind of expected the usual jibes...

Anywhere else and I would have got congratulations!
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I kind of expected the usual jibes...

Anywhere else and I would have got congratulations!

Ahem......
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  Ahhhhh - congratulations daddy-to-be
                  Thanks, (your reply popped in before mine).

Comment

due to modern financial pressures it is very hard for a family to survive on one wage these days
                    That's the crux of the matter. There are lots of families who'd much rather have one or other parent looking after their children themselves.

And many who'd rather not of course, but the point is, it's not a choice any more for most.

Comment

are we discussing children or bread making ?

Comment

Working...
                      X