• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctor Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Well I never...

"Roger Caesar Marius Bernard de Delgado Torres Castillo Roberto"...

Be difficult to say that lot with a listhp...
    And I am a genuine cockney as I was born within the sound of Bow Bells.

Comment

Or was that Cow Bells?
      Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Originally posted by A shed load of Daleks
        Always need more Daleks - I expect some will be along shortly

HTH
        I hope not. They should all be hard at work robotising some of you humans.

Comment

It isn't easy, but someone's got to do it. If I may make so bold Emperor, it looks to me as though several of the posters on here would be suitable for conversion to mindless zombies with the minimum of effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
            I hope not. They should all be hard at work robotising some of you humans.
            From your avatar - are you related to Marvin the Paranoid Android by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
              From your avatar - are you related to Marvin the Paranoid Android by any chance?
              Paranoid Daleks? Do you mean us?

Comment

Working...
              X