• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK's Response to Iran: Discuss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks, please!

There's no need for all this aggression. Take a deep breath, close your eyes.
    Lie back in your chair and relax.

Think of a serene place such as a forest clearing, near a waterfall, dappled sunlight streaming through the forest canopy. Imagine butterflies flitting gently across the clearing. Feel the cooling breeze and listen to the running water, soothing, calming you.

Imagine the water, smile as you see a dragonfly glide across the surface, watch an otter slip into the stream on the far bank, look down and watch silver trout swim around the head of the poor b*st*rd you're drowning.

Do you feel better now?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
      Folks, please!

There's no need for all this aggression. Take a deep breath, close your eyes.
      Lie back in your chair and relax.

Think of a serene place such as a forest clearing, near a waterfall, dappled sunlight streaming through the forest canopy. Imagine butterflies flitting gently across the clearing. Feel the cooling breeze and listen to the running water, soothing, calming you.

Imagine the water, smile as you see a dragonfly glide across the surface, watch an otter slip into the stream on the far bank, look down and watch silver trout swim around the head of GORDON BROWN that you're drowning.

Do you feel better now?
      I do with the revised one

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
        I do with the revised one
        Good touch - I like that.

Comment

I want to see a war. A proper war this time unlike Iraq.
          We have Got the USA (apparently) on our sides and we also got the RAF, the Royal Navy and the mighty TA! Yes we Brits are packing !!!
          I think Isreal might just join the fight aswell. mind you, they recent encounter with Hizbola wasnt exactly anything to right home about was it.......

Lets see what Iran has; a large weapons stock, possibly some Nukes, a hell of alot of terrorists, alot of part-time suicide bombers which can be deployed faster than you can say "i just cum in my pants", and a mass population which isnt scared to die and will fight to the grave. Syria might even get in on the action for Iran.

Oh yes!! This will be a proper war! THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
          Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Is he an agent?
            If it makes you feel better, yes.
            It's Gordon Brown, shamed and sacked as future PM, in a last-ditch return to employment as an agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Barriebazg
              Your just so narrow minded its unbelieveable.
              Welcome to CUK Barrie...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
                Welcome to CUK Barrie...

Thanks.... I think

Comment

Where's Shaunbhoy when you need some detailed military analysis?
                  Boom boom boom boom
                  A-haw haw haw haw
                  Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
                  Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus

Oh yes!! This will be a proper war! THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Aren't there monsters in the film? Who side are they on?!

Comment

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...257880,00.html

There we go - we're innocent.

Now, let's bomb the f**k out of them.
                      Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                      X