• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aphids - a moral crusade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aphids - a moral crusade

I remember from my school days something about ants capturing and herding aphids in order to 'milk' them to feed the young ant-lets.
    Lots of aphids die in the process and the horrors of the 'trans-garden' aphid triangle are difficult for us to comprehend.

I think that the aphid trade is wrong and I believe I am the first to speak out on the subject. Support me now, help to abolish the aphid trade. We all benefit from this trade indirectly, eg we have nice roses on Valentines day. We must ban it then all apologise later.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

You've just about guaranteed your place in Westminster Abbey with that one!

Comment

Working...
    X