• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PS3: too little too late?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..and broken Hubby's tea mug when he tried to cross the tennis court...

(I still won, tho )
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwaif
      Sad?
      We have driven Formula 1 cars at insane speeds. Explored the far flung corners of the universe in heavily armed space cruisers. Managed the top football teams to European Cup Success. Battled hoards of Demons from the deepest pits of hell.
      What have you done with your life DA?

witnessed many trial conceptions
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

computer games stop you progressing into real life... no matter how much they build communities and sticky content there is no better visceral world than mother nature...

you can't get graphics or immersion better than that....

get a dog and get yourself up snowdon and feel the air... not the hash smoke in a flat with a controller in your hand
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
          witnessed many trial conceptions
          Not participated?

You sad w**ker
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
            computer games stop you progressing into real life... no matter how much they build communities and sticky content there is no better visceral world than mother nature...

you can't get graphics or immersion better than that....

get a dog and get yourself up snowdon and feel the air... not the hash smoke in a flat with a controller in your hand
            I do all those things, I only shoot people when the weather's bad.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Cojak,

Have you found it rather difficult not to let go of the controller when playing the bowling game.

I even heard about this one, but thank god my tv is wall mounted because it would have a wii controller through it if it wasn't.

Have to lock the dogs out of the room when playing tennis as they get quite excited.

Even the dogs like a wii

Comment

"get a dog and get yourself up snowdon and feel the air... not the hash smoke in a flat with a controller in your hand"

that sounds like a cr@p game. I bet that sells about 3 copies. Is it an adventure game?
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

http://www.ps3grill.com/

another PS3 use
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy
                    Cojak,

Have you found it rather difficult not to let go of the controller when playing the bowling game.

I even heard about this one, but thank god my tv is wall mounted because it would have a wii controller through it if it wasn't.

Have to lock the dogs out of the room when playing tennis as they get quite excited.

Even the dogs like a wii
                    Sellotape solves this problem (this might be inconvenient for those with hairs on the backs of their hands, however...)
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
                      Sellotape solves this problem (this might be inconvenient for those with hairs on the backs of their hands, however...)
                      Didn't they do a recall to have a strap fitted in the US only? As to why it was the US only... as they would say 'go figure'!
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X