• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moët et Chandon Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    Ever hosted a party with ONLY champagne and charlie in attendance? Very expensive but deliciously decadent and believe me - you'll be beating off the women with a stick
    Ah those were the brilliant toxic bachelor days of the late 90s.
    #

ok next CUK night out is bubbly and dust round your gaff....

i'll bring the turntables and we're off!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
      #

ok next CUK night out is bubbly and dust round your gaff....

i'll bring the turntables and we're off!!

There will be no women if we leave the invitations to sas

Comment

Since it's originally Dutch, my votes goes with the second option. Still, if I was in back in the UK I'd probably use the first (try asking for a 'Tin Tin' comic, or pint of 'Hoegaarden' if you pronounce them correctly and see what happens).

In any case Moët wouldn't be a recommendation however you say it. My choice of methode-champenoise at the moment (sorry no Cristal):

Kreglinger 1999
        Nicolas Feuillatte "Cuvée Palme d'Or" 1997

Comment

There is an umlaut in the word which would indicate german prenounciation and not french.

Personally I wont drink anything other than veuve cliquot NV.

Comment

Working...
          X