• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yanks get confession

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yanks get confession

Yanks get to hear what they wanted I'm not saying he is entirely innocent but it seems a bit far fetched to have planned all of these.

WTC (twice)
    Nightclub, Bali
    Hotel, Kenya
    Library Tower, Los Angeles
    Sears Tower, Chicago
    Plaza Bank, Washington State
    Empire State Building, NY
    Heathrow Airport, London
    Richard 'shoe bomber' Reid’s failed attempt
    Big Ben, London

Why would anyone want to attack a bell? Its amazing what a few years torture will do!
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Did they ask him if he shot Kennedy, killed Diana and rode away on Shergar too?

Comment

I bet he was the record company executive that turned down The Beatles before getting into television and cancelling the original series of Star Trek.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

I thought that it was a bit sus this morning - I can believe that someone's been charged with actual specifics (they had enough time to work it out) - but this reads like a shopping list for scapegoat hunters. Very odd.

Comment

He knows he is going down so he has fessed up to evryfink so dey wll stp <ahem> went all text then.

He has admitted all these things so the authorities will stop looking for the chaps who are/were plotting these other attacks.

We can assume those he mentioned that have not yet happened are going to.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

He looks very hairy, I bet they threatened him with a rusty Bic

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

well I heard that he nailed that Jebus chap to a tree a long time ago also. You know the guy, the one chico kept talking about who starred in the bible book and in lots of films also.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Let's hear it for the Yanks, they've saved the free world again!

In one fell swoop, they've indeed proven that their ends justify the means.

Churchill - In "Hip, Hip" mode.

Comment

I'd like to know if we was in the Whitechapel area c1888
                  Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                    Yanks get to hear what they wanted I'm not saying he is entirely innocent but it seems a bit far fetched to have planned all of these.

WTC (twice)
                    Nightclub, Bali
                    Hotel, Kenya
                    Library Tower, Los Angeles
                    Sears Tower, Chicago
                    Plaza Bank, Washington State
                    Empire State Building, NY
                    Heathrow Airport, London
                    Richard 'shoe bomber' Reid’s failed attempt
                    Big Ben, London

Why would anyone want to attack a bell? Its amazing what a few years torture will do!
                    yeah well maybe he had accenture and eds to help him....there would be no stopping him then
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
                    X