• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming on Mars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill
    They can't fecking swim though, can they?
    They cant half run fast though!
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
      They cant half run fast though!
      Well, that's 'coz of them lions, innit?

Comment

Zulus, fousands of 'em...
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
          Zulus, fousands of 'em...

sounds like a train

in the distance

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

We’re all going to die.
            We’re all going to dye?
            No, we’re all going to, Di.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
              We’re all going to die.
              We’re all going to dye?
              No, we’re all going to, Di.
              We're all going too, Di.

Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Yoh, bro...
                Did I see you on that program about what the earth would be like if the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs 65m years ago had missed?

There was this scaly green fella in humanoid form reading a paper and some people reckon they may have evolved to such a state that they would have lived amongst us

Comment

Working...
                X