• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone ever been chased by a stalker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakydancer
    I thought you were a geezer?
    **yawn** thats getting old now!
    Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centres for adults

Comment

Originally posted by BrollyBabe
      **yawn** thats getting old now!
      You still haven't given us a definitive answer, so I'll still question your bird credentials
      Call the cops

Comment

I met a guy on the internet once.
        Before I knew it he knew my boyfriends name, my boyfriends company name, my address, my phone number....everything!!!!!

He really freaked me out - what a wierdo!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          I met a guy on the internet once.
          Before I knew it he knew my boyfriends name, my boyfriends company name, my address, my phone number....everything!!!!!

He really freaked me out - what a wierdo!!

I told you once already, I found it in a phone box...
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Oh yes. At the xmas bash, start talking to a trim and what seemed reasonably sane girl. She was from an office 200 miles away - happy days I thought, she will be long gone tomorrow.
            Mate had to leave unexpectedly and bunged me his room key, next day I saw her back to the hotel she should have been staying in.
            Imagine my surprise early January to find she has moved 200 miles and been transferred to my office ! By this time I was involved with someone else at the same place - thankfully on a different floor. Many emails and refusal to take hints followed but she finally backed off

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
              I told you once already, I found it in a phone box...

You were quick there!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

You were quick there!
                Of course... I've had a look for Don't Eat Yellowsnow, bit it ain't running... Back to yesterday's method...
                The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Of course... I've had a look for Don't Eat Yellowsnow, bit it ain't running... Back to yesterday's method...

What, of picking donkeys?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

What, of picking donkeys?
                    Oh yes. Three legged ones, apparently

Comment

Oh yes. Three legged ones, apparently
                      Aren't all donkey's 3 legged?

Oh no, sorry I'm thinknig of 5.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X