• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's good to see in Manchester?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Its nothing like the bronx!! Manchester is the best place in the country - without a doubt.

You know nowt young'un.
    Better than Newcastle?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      Better than Newcastle?
      Much much much much better.

And for a geordie to say that....THAT'S how good Manchester is.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

I had a great night out in the gay area with the wife, I thought it was odd that everyone was so friendly and up for dancing and only really noticed at the end of the night when all the men were on the dance floor!
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Try the Nothern quarter for bars. All those slagging it off have never been. It has a better club scene than London, especially for Indie or Rock.

The area around Selfidges is quite nice for trendy cafes and bars
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 9 March 2007, 13:26.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
            Try the Nothern quarter for bars. All those slagging it off have never been. It has a better club scene than London, especially for Indie or Rock.

The area around Selfidges is quite nice for trendy cafes and bars

Oh no - us two agreeing on something! I feel dirty!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

its known as conchester btw

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                Much much much much better.

And for a geordie to say that....THAT'S how good Manchester is.
                Total lie - both Manchester and Newcastle are in the northern regions.

Which means they're not as good as the South.

Fact.
                Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  Try the Nothern quarter for bars. All those slagging it off have never been.
                  The Northern Quarter is ace, there is nowhere else like it in the country.

Now't like spending a lazy Saturday in Aflecks Palace buying all sorts of weird and wonderfull stuff, then heading over to the 'This & That' cafe for a cheap plate of 3 currys and rice.

Though Sams Chop House does a nice bar-meal. Their Corned Beef Hash is legendary!
                  Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                    Total lie - both Manchester and Newcastle are in the northern regions.

Which means they're not as good as the South.

Fact.
                    and what drugs are you on today?
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

went to Manchester last week for work, just happened the GF was there as well, we went to Cannal Street area which is the Gay area apparently, it was good though, went to a place for dinner called Velvet, very good food.
                      SA says;
                      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X