• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unreal Tournament?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
    That's the one. The Redeemer was right at the top of the map and getting up there was somewhat of an art. But if you did you could hold your position and get in plenty of kills.
    Ion painter is good if you drop down the middle channel. I like sniping from behind a pillar, short term usefullness - great when you get a headshot on top of jump arc.

Try insane weapons mutator for a larf!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Lost many an hour, even days, on frag fests, started with Doom on a lan, then Quake online and UT, all when a permy!!

Now only evenings when the misses is out. Battlefield 2142 takes up my online gaming time at the moment.

Comment

Doom, Quake, UT, ET and finally CS:S

These days I mostly play MMO's with WoW being the current favorite.
        Occasional foray back to CS:S but it's demoralising when you're out of practice and don't get a kill for an entire map round.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

CS:Source is a betrayal of original good game of CS - it went downhill from v1.3, same happened with DoD - DoD:Source sucks badly.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
            Morpheus or Plunge.

I play with a group of guys in teammatch - made a modified DM-Goatswood map with Raptors, Mantas, insane weapons around using our own custom avatars.

Top fun - waiting for UT3 this year.
            You can't beat ut99 for utter online mayhem, 2v2 insta tuto has got to be a must, #o.ut on irc if you fancy gaming with some of the few remaining hardcore nutters...

Comment

Working...
            X