• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

**THE FOOTY THREAD** NEW ContractorUK Fantasy Football 23/24. WIN £250.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**THE FOOTY THREAD** NEW ContractorUK Fantasy Football 23/24. WIN £250.

NEW ContractorUK Fantasy Football 23/24. WIN £250. BE THE CONTRACTOR FOOTBALL GOD?

The Premier League is back! ON FRIDAY NIGHT

ContractorUK has created a fantasy football league for all forum members, recruiters and readers.
    Even accountants and brollies. Walk away with £250 if you win! More importantly be THE Contractor Football God.
    Well done Alistair Hughes for winning last year !!

And saptastic who came a respectable second

Well done

And the £250 is tax free (gambling is tax free in the UK) *source – someone on Google

The premier league season starts on FRIDAY 11th AUGUST so add your team ASAP.

If you entered previously once you create a new team you can be automatically entered.

DEADLINE is 18:30 FRIDAY to be in Game week 1 – (you can still add teams after this but may miss points).

How to join – it’s VERY simple:

1. Register your account @ Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League if you do not have one already

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

IMPORTANT - Note the Username when you register will be your Manager name - so you can use your FORUM name for your username if you have one and would like to be identified as such - but any name is fine.

2. Pick your players and read all of the rules - it is FREE to enter a team and very easy

3. Once you have submitted your team, join the ContractorUK Private League < Join League button>
    The code to join this league is: abkspy or use this link:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/le...to-join/abkspy

4. Email [email protected] to confirm your participation to be eligible for the cash prize.

<Please note all decisions on the prize allocation is at the SOLE discretion of the ContractorUK and anyone who joins after GW4 will not be eligible for the cash prize or anyone the "judges" don’t want to win will not do so>.

Any questions submit here on this thread and any footy chat.

What an exciting season we have ahead of us......
    1. Will Tottenham ever win a trophy? (on repeat)
    2. Can Luton Town surprise everybody?
    3. Can The Beast of Norway fire City to another title?
    4. Can Man Utd buy themselves a title?
    5. Who will be the surprise team?

Who will be the top ranked accountant or recruiter or forum member??

Come on accountants and suppliers and recruiters show us how its done........

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

2nd place was impressive even if I say so myself - and a surprise - I can only dream of that £250 in the future.

Am in.

Let the marathon begin.

Comment

I don't think I managed to be last last season despite my policy of neglect. Will try harder this time.

Comment

Two hours to join the league.............

Comment

Because you renewed your league rather than create a new one, anyone who has a team who has entered in previous years automatically gets readded to this years league, not sure if that impacts your need for people to email their eligibility to you this year if they have done in previously
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Because you renewed your league rather than create a new one, anyone who has a team who has entered in previous years automatically gets readded to this years league, not sure if that impacts your need for people to email their eligibility to you this year if they have done in previously
            Is that's what's happened? I just thought there were a heck of a lot of very keen people wanting to take part.

Comment

I was top of the league last week, which has never happened before, and will almost certainly never happen again. I just thought I'd mention it though...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                I was top of the league last week, which has never happened before, and will almost certainly never happen again. I just thought I'd mention it though...
                Should have taken a screenshot!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  nice one

Comment

Working...
                  X