• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Foreigners on our money

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss
    It could be argued Adam Smith has had more influence on UK economics than anyone else born in these Isles. Rather fitting he's on the money IMHO
    Actually, that is what I think too.

As long as we keep the Pound, or more accurately, don’t have anything to do with that Euro-muck.

I’m in one of my stroppy moods today.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot
      I brought a £100 note out of the wallet the other day colleague did not believe me said I made it up and no such thing existed the polis would get me for trying to make illegal tender.

Please tell me you know such a thing exists! I’ve used the note many times back home but most folk down here don’t believe in it!

Going up to Edinburger this weekend no point carrying anything smaller in your wallet really.
      Yeah, the RSB ones are red. Had to get a handful of them once to buy a van.
      God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Working...
      X