• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crisps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster munch spicy.

Whilst in Germany I discovered "erdnuss flips" which I have a serious addiction to.
    They are like cheesy whatsits, but peanut flavoured.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

No wonder you're all a bunch of lardy arses.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

pork scratching and a pint, work it off with some hard staring at the busty barmaid.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5367822.stm

Half of UK children "drink" almost five litres of cooking oil every year as a result of their pack-a-day crisp habit, experts warn.

Nearly a fifth of children eat two packets of crisps per day, says the British Heart Foundation.

Enjoy your gallon of cooking oil folks.
          A gallon over a year is 10ml a day which is 2 teaspoons
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

There's a guy that drinks in my local, every day he goes in there straight from work (labourer) drinks 10 pints and when the pub is about to shut he fills a carrier bag with nuts and crisps for his tea, not long for this world me thinks!
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
              There's a guy that drinks in my local, every day he goes in there straight from work (Threaded) drinks 10 pints and when the pub is about to shut he fills a carrier bag with nuts and crisps for his tea, not long for this world me thinks!
              10 pints kills me these days, 6 is about my limit
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Thal flavour is the way to go.

Comment

Walkers ready salted - Go on, live a little!

Comment

A hyperD artery buster: homemade crisps:-

Thinly slice peeled maris piper potatoes

Deep fry in duck or goose fat

Sprinkle with Maldon sea salt and lightly fried rosemary and garlic

Followed by 20mg of atorvastatin calcium...
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X