• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hot Fuzz: an appropriate film for a 3rd date?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd date - hot fuzz? Normally 1st date is a few cheeky drinks after work, 2nd date dinner, a few drinks & maybe 'coffee' back at yours. 3rd date usually should be when you skip the coffee and ride her harder than a bucking bronco. Save the movies for later on in the relationship when she bores you to tears.

Comment

Actually that reminds me does anyone remember the movie Travis takes Betsy to see in Taxi driver?

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
        I took the girlfriend to see "secretary" on the 4th date. and she is still with me...
        Dirty girl :P
        Step into my mind....mind the mess.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
          I took the girlfriend to see "secretary" on the 4th date. and she is still with me...
          When's the 5th date?
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

One of the best films I've seen in years, its hilarious.
            Macs are glorified Fisher-Price activity centres for adults

Comment

Originally posted by BrollyBabe
              One of the best films I've seen in years, its hilarious.
              Is it as good as "Boys in Blue"?
              Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

Working...
              X