• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

News from the mirror universe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News from the mirror universe

President Blair has announced that he is very sorry, but the petition on the No. 10 website will not stop him from standing down on his tenth anniversary. Despite having 40 million signatures, he says it is time he stood down in favour of the equally popular Vice President Brown.

In other news, Transport for London has released the latest map of the underground network.
    Drivel is my speciality

Latest news:
    Al Quada has stepped up efforts to consolidate their holdings in the Bush Oil company, with a possible hostile takeover from Laura Bush, the company senior manager. With advise from her husband, the mute politician Mr George Bush, she has a long road to travel before she can do abything about the hostile efforts permeating from Al Quada's CEO, Mr Osama Bin Laden.

In other news, the acclaimed singer Michael Jackson has finally released a fitness video to coincide with the birth of his 5th child from his fourth bride, 12 year-old Brydie Hanson. Both father and son are well.
    This comes close on the heels of Mr Jackson's photoshoot with naturist Magazine, "Natural Skin". In a statement, Mr Jackson's spokesman mentioned his client "cannot condone any cosmetic surgery whatsoever, and will continue to marry young girls and have little boys keeping him in attendance, while his children grow up around him."

Mr Jackson himself was not available for comment.
    Step into my mind....mind the mess.

Comment

Tony Blair the British dictator denied that he or his ministers are behind British 419 scam. Many gullible Nigerians have received emails from the UK similar to the following:

Dear Mr Lutu,
      A mutual friend who wishes to remain anonymous has given me your trusted name. I am Prince Smith of Basingstoke. My father was the Minister of Nappy Disposal and died a tragic death on the London Eye his way to work. He left the billion pounds in a Scottish Bank. In order to transfer it to Nigeria I need your help to which I will pay you one hundred million pounds, the equivalent of one years council tax…
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
      X