• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Press Conference

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although now some are saying he's going to be caretaker PM in her stead. I thought Rishi and Penny were going to take that role.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Although now some are saying he's going to be caretaker PM in her stead. I thought Rishi and Penny were going to take that role.
      Who knows....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I wouldn't trust the minister who single handedly destroyed the NHS as a going concern with the finance of the UK.
        Pretty much threw the baby out with the bathwater. Hunt is only concerned with Hunt.

Cons are doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
          I wouldn't trust the minister who single handedly destroyed the NHS as a going concern with the finance of the UK.
          Pretty much threw the baby out with the bathwater. Hunt is only concerned with Hunt.

Cons are doomed.
          Cheer up -

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post
            That's rather hyperbolic. Since it hasn't been destroyed (well not until it collapsed in the last year or two) and a minister cannot do anything single-handedly.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X