• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Street Rankings 2007 - where do you come

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.mouseprice.com/articles/S...orth_east.aspx

Just moved from NE3 to NE20 but not on any of those streets

Comment

Originally posted by dang65
      I've got a 4-bedroom detached house in the SK9 postcode in Cheshire, which should mean I'm some kind of millionnaire according to the news articles today. Unfortunately, it's still only worth about the same as our old 2-bedroom ex-council terraced house in Wandsworth. Kind of puts things in perspective.

There are roads round here which are in the list, but those roads have massive houses - mansions with their own woodland and that. It's not the geographical location, it's just the type of property.
      I grew up in & still have property interests in the SK10 area.
      SK9 always seemed a little tame to me.. in a retiree way- great for raising a family but boring as feck for a teenager...what's it like now-a-days?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
      X