• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who has met who on this board

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met myself first time today
    I said hello, hip hip hooray
    We spoke about the times gone by
    the friends the foes that made us cry
    I hope I haven't bored myself
    I'm sure it's fine for mental health
    But maybe I should seek advice
    before it has become a vice
    is it really habit forming?
    to talk yourself noon night and morning?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I would like to meet Atw

Comment

I'm sure I've met someone on here...

To be honest, I'm sure I've been on an email with PRC1964 on it, due to his email address, the proximity of related emails and his username on here.

I can PM part of his email if he's interested - there's no connection, just a curious coincidence in this close knit community of ours.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
          I would like to meet Atw
          Hi atw! How's ska?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I've met all my alter-egos - DCJ, pF, sasguru, the master, zeity, niall, atw, nina, etc. In fact, it's a full-time job posting on here. I was rather proud of pF.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
              I've met

Phoenix
              realityhack
              SallyAnne
              Xenophon
              Warrior Princess
              MarillionFan
              DaveB

and a coupple more who I can't remember their tags, sorry guys.....

I wonder how many people I've worked with who are on here.....

You met me? When? Why wasn't I informed of this? Is there something going on I dont know about?

I know I'm getting older but I didnt think my memroy was that bad!
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
                I would like to meet Atw
                Yeah, so would I
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                X