• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wise + Monzo Account for receiving payments from US client

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wise + Monzo Account for receiving payments from US client

Just wondering if this would be an optimal arrangement to receive payments from a US client (i'm a sole trader in UK)

I have a personal account with Monzo and have setup a US account inside my personal account in Wise to receive USD Payments
    Essentially I would be receiving in the Wise US account, transferring to the Wise UK account and then transferring into Monzo account.

Does anyone foresee any practical issues here? I appreciate there's a 4.14$ charge for wire transfers in Wise but I'm comfortable with that. Also do you think most clients would be happy paying using the Wise US account details?

I appreciate my question might seem rather straight forward, but just trying to sense check myself also.

Thanks for your help.

Why are you posting that in this section?
    Are you trolling or simply unable to read?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Wow crikey, a genuine mistake in selecting the forum.

I have posted afresh.

Comment

Working...
      X