• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Elizabeth finally she will open...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elizabeth finally she will open...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...open-on-24-may

We will see when the delayed line eventually does open.

Thank you all who don't live in the London and the SE for helping to pay for it.

Apparently a Mr G Shapps (or is it Mr M Green) reported the Mayor of London to the electoral commission for announcing the news the day before the local elections because the line open very very late will obviously make everyone go out and vote Labour. (I've already voted. and only about 35% of other Londoners will also bother to vote in total.) Anyway he needs to report the Mayor of London to the Local Government Association as there are no London Assembly and Mayoral Elections.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Doesn't matter who you vote for, you get the same civil service and the same globalist policy stack.

Comment

It's only fair, Londoners are paying for HS2
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
        the same globalist policy stack.
        Funded by Soros?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Funded by Soros?
          Have you been talking to Putin?

Comment

I didn't vote because the election office at RBKC messed up my postal vote application and didn't send me the form. I am in two minds as to whether I should make a formal complaint

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I didn't vote because the election office at RBKC messed up my postal vote application and didn't send me the form. I am in two minds as to whether I should make a formal complaint
              I was told if I didn't receive my postal papers by end of April I was to contact them. I would then have to get the papers myself and hand them in, in person if it was after 3rd May.

I would make a complaint if they didn't want out line their process on what to do as otherwise they will repeat the process with yourself and others in future elections. (Though in other elections the next borough to me deals with my papers due to how the boundaries work )

Comment

Anyone been on it yet? https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-b1001836.html

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  No, but I read that the predictions for the number of annual passengers has already been reduced by 50 million passengers a year (c. 20%)

One wonders if it will ever reach it's original forecast given how many people are steadfastly refusing to be marshalled back to the office?

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post

No, but I read that the predictions for the number of annual passengers has already been reduced by 50 million passengers a year (c. 20%)

One wonders if it will ever reach it's original forecast given how many people are steadfastly refusing to be marshalled back to the office?
                    It will.

London died in the 80s but then boomed right back.

Comment

Working...
                    X