• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cutting lose ends...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutting lose ends...

"Jean-Luc Brunel, held on suspicion of supplying girls to Epstein, found hanged

Former model agency boss accused of rape and suspected of trafficking minors has died in prison

The former boss of a French model agency accused of rape and under investigation on suspicion of supplying underage girls to the late American financier Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in prison.

The body of Jean-Luc Brunel, 75, was reportedly found hanging in his cell in the early hours of Saturday. The French prosecutors’ office confirmed the report and said an inquiry had been opened into the exact cause of death, but early indications pointed to suicide.

Brunel was arrested in December 2020 at Charles de Gaulle airport before boarding a plane for Dakar in Senegal where he told police he was going on holiday."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-found-hanged

Maxwell better start cooperating...

it's pretty depressing when Alex Jones starts making sense.

Maxwell better start cooperating...
    Neah, it's probably the opposite, Maxwell keeping her mouth shut is keeping her alive and Epstein stepped wrong somewhere down the line.

Comment

Hope the Duke of York takes the hint...
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Hope the Duke of York takes the hint...
        I am not working now so not my taxes but I guess that's good money well spend out of your taxes...

Comment

Working...
        X