• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: GTi inflation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOOM: GTi inflation

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/volksw...rations-driven

Getting bigger and more expensive, that's inflation right there!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Volkswagen%20Golf%20GTI%20Mk1%20to%20Mk8.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	221.3 KB
ID:	4204712
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

also more planned obsolesce and having the advanced engineering that enables them to design the components just to get through the expected life of vehicle.
    they used to over-engineer them because they did not have the means to estimate that accurately. now they do.

I would not touch europeans, japaneese/koreans are probably a bit more honest - although not as appealing estetically.

We have increasingly more services that sell unaffordable cars to naive customers - Sinch and their clout.
    We no longer afford to buy cars new, we no longer afford to buy them SH either but on monthly high interest payments and we get shafted on the contract terms.
    Even the name Sinch it's as if it was made for the regular essex gizzer that speaks in sounds.

I still love cars and I would not want to imagine a word without them.

Comment

Working...
    X