• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Valentines bouquet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This message is hidden because Lucy is on your ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
      She said "It's where men have to be romantic!"
      You see, modern sales techniques have changed the whole thing.
      Traditionaly Valentines is the day when women can make advances to men, a practice that would once have them labelled as tarts.

BTW Have women never heard of equality.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        BTW Have women never heard of equality.
        Yes, they've heard of it but why would they want it...?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
          What is the point of sending a valentine to someone you're already having a relationship with?

I can see the sentiment in it - it's like "I'm going to treat you the same way I did when we were "courting" " sort of thing. Its quite sweet as long as it isn't expected!

I wasn't going to bother with it at all, and I honestly didn't think we'd ever done anything for it, but my lad reminded me that infact we have celebrated valentines day for the last 3 years!
          2004 - got mortal with each other in town (when our prospective others sat home wonderring where we were)
          2005 - went to see crazy sweary welsh rappers the GLC
          2006 - went to Edinburgh and had a joint lapdance

So we've decided to keep up the romantic theme, and we're off t see Hot Fuzz
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            2006 - went to Edinburgh and had a joint lapdance

She must have been very flexible

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn

Price doesn't include delivery either! Thats an extra £4.99. You'd think for £500 they'd at least chuck in free delivery

SA, let us know what the film is like, was thinking of going to see it myself.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
              X