• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well, that's it, goodbye UK....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcquiggd
    ... I still can't remember what the Dutch for 'dirty old man' was though Padinka... care to refresh my memory...?
    "Vieze Oude Man" is what she said. I'm not sure whether she was referring to you or me though.
    I'm not so think as you drunk I am...

Comment

Oi! I heard that!
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Used to live in Amsterdamage, fun for a while but after a few months it started to feel like groundhog day.

But enjoy the fun bit, if only I could remember ...
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Well done and good luck mate.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Cheers guys... it's a big step but you only live once...

Now I need to find someone who can offer some decent tax advice without charging an arm and a leg...

Anyone know any single, good looking (female!) Dutch accountants who fancy a nice meal or two (no pigs intestines, I promise) in return for an hour or two of their professional time...?
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I think you'll find them advertising their services in various shop windows mcQ. You'll be surprised at the experience some of them have.

Comment

Well, I wouldn't want one that was wet behind the ears....
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I'm sure one or more of the sites mentioned here will have an accountant or two in service...

http://www.amsterdamescape.com/sex.html

Padinka

Comment

In fact this site:

http://www.pic-amsterdam.com/

Has information regarding accountancy and tax issues.

Have fun...

Comment

Love it - even the FAQ costs 2.50 Euros.. !
                      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                      X